What can you do ?
In the event of an accident at a Seveso establishment, seeking shelter is the best way to protect yourself.
- Go inside and stay inside. Stay inside until you are informed that it is safe again.
- Close windows, doors and turn off ventilation systems. Preferably stay in a central area, on the ground floor. Walls and ceilings offer better protection than windows.
- Listen to the government's recommendations. Inform yourself about the right measures.
Do you wish to be notified immediately in case of an incident near you? Sign up to BE-Alert.
- With the right information you can react quickly in an emergency.
- In the event of an emergency, we want to notify you as soon as possible.
- By staying inside, you make sure you are safe.
- In some emergency situations, you have to evacuate.